Clint Staples has provided the following as a test for humanoid hit locations and effects. Give it a spin and let me know what you think!
Hit Locations - Humanoids
|Melee [D66]||Hit Location|
|60 - 66||Head|
|51 – 59||Left Arm|
|41 - 50||Right Arm|
|28 - 40||Torso|
|20 - 28||Left Leg|
|11 - 19||Right Leg|
|ARmor Value||Hit Location|
|Ranged [D66]||Hit Location|
|64 - 66||Head|
|58 - 63||Left Arm|
|52 - 57||Right Arm|
|25 - 51||Torso|
|18 - 24||Left Leg|
|11 - 17||Right Leg|
Minor Hit - Effects: Location hit but less that ½ ST – Next turn only.
- Head – dizzy and confused, -2 DX and Move, 3/ Alertness or
IQ to notice or act.
- Arm – Lose the use of that arm, item carried [Weapon,
torch, etc] is retained.
- Torso – sickened and winded, -2 ST.
- Leg – stumble, 1/2 Move.
Major Hit - Effects: Location hit for ½ ST or more – Effect continues until Healed or Physicked.
- Head – as above; roll 3/ EN to remain conscious.
- Arm – Lose use of that arm, drop anything carried.
- Torso – as above; roll 3/ ST to stay standing.
- Leg – drop to knees, fight from there, Move = 2.
If a location, previously wounded, is damaged again, the effect automatically becomes a Major Hit.