What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Islands on the horizon

I sent emails out with a blank map. icons, and instructions to all participants in this fun little community Salt Box project!  Thank you each and everyone for participating and having a go!

For myself, I will work on mine as well cranking away on the monster book!  Work is piling up on the real life job front so posting will be light here on the blog as I try to focus on making more stuff in between the constant travel and needs of my real job! :)

Don't take the posting gaps on this blog as a sign of inactivity--in fact it reveals quite the opposite! As always I very much appreciate your support and hope you enjoy playing the game!  More good stuff to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment