What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Time

Image Source
Just so we are all on the same page, please know there is more Heroes & Other Worlds stuff coming!  I still plan on a Monster book, more issues of Cauldron, Blades & Black Magic, the programmed Grim Venture adventure, and some other stuff I have not talked about yet.  Yes I have ambition!

All of that to simply say, please do not let my lack of serious blog posting give you the impression that Heroes is somehow in stasis. It is not!

With that being said, my actual availble time to write currently is very limited currently due to a lot of travel and a  lot of pressure to hit some exceptional goals and targets at work this year.  Tack on time with family and friends and its not a recipe for successful writing! 

I apologize to you that I am not able to create new material and publish it as quickly as others seem to. I very much appreciate greatly your continued support and patience.  I hope your enjoyment of my little game will be worth your time to read it and most importantly PLAY IT!
 

3 comments:

  1. One thought is "simple minded." Can't focus on one thing all the time, Fenway. Glad to see you keep the juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said it before, but I'll post it again here, C.R. -- games are good and fun, but family and friends are what make it all worthwhile. Enjoy your Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your patience and your support. I really appreciate it and wish everyone a very happy and blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete