What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Is a picture worth 1000 words?

You be the judge!

All 441 hex descriptions are now complete!!

Now a question: To Include a foe list with HOW/BBM stats as an appendix or would it be better to hae stats by each relevant entry in the hexcrawl?

Second I am going to make a limited time PRINT pocket book sized version of Frostcrawl availble for
 purchase at cost.  This will be same size/format as the BLADES book.

The Map will not work in a book that small but you can print it on a normal page, and fold it down to carry with you in the book.

The PDF of Frostcrawl will be released for free as a thank you for your kind patience and continued support of my work.

Once Frostcrawl is done completion of the BLACK MAGIC book is next!

 

5 comments:

  1. That is SWEET!!!!

    I actually think that each entry would be preferable, but if it's going to take another month, or slow down Black Magic by too much, then go with the appendix!

    And I am TOTALLY IN on the print book!!

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! The wait on this is KILLING me! I know you're busy as can be...but that doesn't stop me checking every single day to see if it's available yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the wait Jeff! Yes work &family has me going all over right now so these things take time. Goals is to publish PDF first--then book about a week after. That way you can see it before you decide if you want a print version. Looking at mid to late May.

      Thanks for your patience!

      Delete
    2. That's GREAT to hear; and yes, I totally do understand the priorities, sir! Mine are the same, so I get it. It's just that I love your work, so naturally I'm on the edge of my seat here! ;-)

      Delete