What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Smiling from the undergrond


After a lot of time flying on business the past few days (finished 3 books while flying!) I have taken time off and plan on 3-4 solid days of uninterrupted work on the monster/treasure book this weekend. With my wife out of town for a few days I should have nothing but hardcore focused writing to fill my days. 

She's about 70% done with the cover image and its coming along nicely!  I asked and she is not wanting me to post an image yet as I asked for some revisions. Sorry, but I think it should be worth the wait!

So with a smile from the basement, the pale glow of a monitor illuminating the dark, the calming sounds of various baroque composers in the background and a pot of coffee to keep me rolling, the work continues.

4 comments:

  1. i would never use the word 'calming' to describe baroque! its effect on me is like a caffeinated sugar rush. it literally makes me fidgety and anxious...like waiting for the monster/treasure book! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate the support Adam, I am anxious to release this bad boy as well. Feels like it will never get done--but I know it will, just not as quickly as I'd like! :)

      Delete
  2. Glad you got so much done! Looking forward to the M&T book as well. I'm hoping to run HOW at Origins next year but that's a long time from now so no promises.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WThat would be wicked cool if you did have the opportunity to run something at Origins!

      Delete