What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Monday, January 9, 2012

....and the work continues

To show I had no ill intent and did not want any ill will, I simply changed all my naming to Heroes & Other Worlds.  Same game play, different name.

To those who decided to come along, thank you and to those who did not, bon voyage!


5 comments:

  1. I've purchased at least 5 of their adventures.

    I havn't visited their site in quite a while, must check out what's happening over there.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, o.k. then. I, too, have purchased an adventure of theirs. And I too say keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aaron and Narmer, Thanks for the vote of confidence. The work continues...

    ReplyDelete