What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Where we are

So a quick work in progress report. I only have the IQ 18 spells to complete...then shuffle the original HOW spells into it, update the master spell list and the BULK of the Magic Carta is done.

Problem is this is taking a lot more time than I anticipated, so my work on Cauldron #1 has slipped.  To that end, and given my job work and travel schedule, Cauldron #1 will not be out in March...instead I am aiming for a late April release.  At the same time that means I expect (but can't promise) to release the Magi Carta this month.

So don't let the quiet make you think things aren't in progress. 


2 comments:

  1. Well done for keeping slogging away with the spells, I'm sure doing the other magic stuff will be more fun. If you need any proofreading of anything done just say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks GR, and be careful I may take you up on your offer!

      Delete