What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Monday, January 19, 2015

A review of Tome of Terrors and Treasures...part 1

If you are curious, see part 1 of Buzzclaw's thoughts on the new monster book! Point your Google machine clicker to his site and read on true believer!

Sorry lots of travel recently and the real job has started in 5th gear this year--so I am a bit short on "free time" currently.

I am hoping to edit together a Cauldron #2 this month and then get cracking on the HOW core revision.

Thanks for your support and keep on gaming!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to my blog, Brandon :)
    I just want to apologize in advance because it'll take me a while to review the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, it's kind of a bigger book to get through. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm just waiting for mine to *show up*. Finally ordered it over a week ago, and the fine UPS Innovations--snerk--has managed to take it on a tour of post offices in two states other than mine. Supposedly has shown up at my local PO, perhaps tomorrow I'll finally get to page through my very own copy...:-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Frank--nothing worse than WAITING for the mail to arrive!! Thank you very much for the support, I really hope you enjoy the book after the long wait!

      Delete