What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jabberwocky

Well it seems like, for the better I hope, there is much to discuss for Heroes & Otherworlds.  To that end I created a pro board forum so we can discuss stuff and track it more easily than through this blog.

I hope you will join me there so we can talk about HOW, Magi Carta, Dark City Games, Brett's Tekumel work, Redwald, Geordie's adventures, Stonewerks maps and a lot more great stuff!

It will be as interesting as you make it!

Link to the forums here.

And a handy link to the forums can be found by clicking the forums image to your right as well.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea and will stop me cluttering up your Blog! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Chris, I just hope you get a chance to play it!

    ReplyDelete