What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The gift of the Magi

My wife finished the cover for the Magi Carta!
She is about half done with Cauldron #1 cover as well.  
Now I am under the gun to get it all done!

5 comments:

  1. Superb, I love the colour palette and how she's captured the fabric of the skirt (it's 'skirtness' ?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys I am prejudiced of course, but yes I think it rocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome. I'd LOVE to have that as a cover to one of my books. She is very talented and you should consider yourself quite lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim that is very high praise indeed sir, thanks very much! I really dig your B/X Witch book, outstanding work!

      Delete