What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

FROSTCRAWL Updates (again)

UPDATED DOWNLOAD
Thanks to some kind feedback, I have gone through and tried to fix some wonky text issues as well as adding a terrain key.

Hopefully these are minor but important improvements, thanks to Jeff V and to Pastor Beau for the constructive criticism and for providing editing opportunities to improve FROSTCRAWL!


3 comments:

  1. I debated sending you a complete sheet of corrections/clarifications, but I wasn't sure how acceptable that would be. I'm glad to see you got them anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two things--I can always use another set of eyes and I am lucky folks are kind enough to supply them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of these rules. They have a lot of the ideas I thought should have been added to TFT. Is anyone playing with these? Is there a forum somewhere where people are discussing HOW?

    ReplyDelete