What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Scribbling away

While I have wrapped the writing of Magi Carta, my wife has spent the week editing it...and has only made it halfway through.  I wish I could say it was due to being overwhelmed by the awesome inside, but that would not be true.  So there is quite an editing task ahead and I am taking the first half of her corrections and working away on it.

In the back of my mind is an idea to create a "Savage Sword" adventure series each which consists of nothing more than linked combat scenarios.  I always liked the Orcslayer concept from Man to Man...

1 comment:

  1. Savage Sword? Linked combat scenarios? (Insert-monster) Slayer? YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete