What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Gold medal day!

I had no idea when I began the Magi Carta what an incredible amount of work it would entail. It was so work intensive I have spent nearly every free moment I could dedicate to HOW projects, dedicated to doing the Magi Carta only.

Now 4 months later it is fraking done....well the text version is at least.

Next weekend I will do the art layout and then I can order a print test done.

The following weekend, if all goes well the Magi Carta will go up for sale in print and PDF!(May 11/12)

I can't wait to have Magi Carta released, then it's soldiering on to Cauldron #1 so I can finish it up and make it a June release!  The work continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment