What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Will you like it?


Tim Knight has created a new Facebook page for HOW fans!!  You know what--I LIKE IT!! You should too!

Tim is on a roll with all the great stuff he is creating for HOW and I wicked appreciate it!!  Let Tim know how much you appreciate it by joining his Facebook page for HOW!!

In addition Lars Dangly has said he is working on a HOW adventure..and I was contacted by John Eiler regarding some interesting creations he has made that really sound fantastic too.  I won't reveal too much of John's work yet, but damn it is exciting!!

I can;t than you all enough for trying the game, playing it and contributing you time effort and creativity to making it MORE fun!  Sincerely I am blown away and really grateful--THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment