What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Friday, November 23, 2012

I see

Use code DELIRITAS at Lulu this weekend to get 30% of HOW this weekeend!

While I am still officially on holiday taking a rest from the game and the regular 7 to 5 grind for Thanksgiving, I see some copies of the rules have begun to be delivered!
I Can't wait to get mine too!

The next task for me will be the zero issue of The Cauldron magazine. This will be a free PDF download and will contain 2 adventures, a few other miscellaneous articles as well as a call for you to submit adventures or articles for the official issue #1.

I hope as you get your copy you enjoy it and please check out some links to get programmed adventures from Dark City Games, or check out the TFT converted Tekumel articles and ideas over at Eye of Joyful Sitting Amongst friends.  You can easily use this phenomenal reworking of an original D&D setting into your new HOW game!

Thanks again for your support and if you have thoughts, comments, a review, or creations let me know! If you plan on producing homebrew stuff to support HOW let me know and I'd love to add your blog link to the Other Worlds link portal!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug, man. I'll be putting up my PDF of the full TFT Tekumel soon. Once I get HOW, I'll make a few tweaks and make a HOW Tekumel too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CAN'T WAIT BRETT! What I have seen on your site is is fantastic and I am really looking forward to seeing it all compiled!

      Delete
  2. Brett ran a great game of TFT Tekumel for us last weekend! It reminded me of how much fun I had with solitare Melee back in the day. Looking forward to the arrival of my copy of HOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Brett's Tekumel work I have seen1 Thanks for your support John!

      Delete