What is Heroes & Other Worlds?

Heroes & Other Worlds is a game of adventure inspired by Metagaming's classic Melee/Wizard/TFT system combined with inspiration from the Moldvay edited basic game. The rules are easy to learn and use standard six sided dice. The system is simple, sensible and flexible in the spirit of classic role playing games from the early 80's. Become a Hero, Other Worlds await!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blackmarsh blossoms

Things are coming along nicely in converting Robert S. Conley's Blackmarsh setting to Heroes & Other Worlds. Robert's original work is very inspiring and my own changes and additions are minor so I should have the conversion complete by next weekend.  My lovely wife is creating a new cover for it so I am hopeful (but not promising) to have it completed by next weekend. 


UPDATE: Blackmarsh conversion is 95% done. I need to edit my additions and flesh out a section but its pretty much done. Blackmarsh will add 15 new terrors to the Heroes & Other Worlds system!

No comments:

Post a Comment